Valuing the Individual, Celebrating Achievement, Learning for Life.
Parents Questionnaire Analysis
Thank you to all those parents who returned completed responses they have been so helpful in identifying areas that you think are strengths of the school and areas that we can further improve so I would like to share with you all the findings and what we are going to do about your requests and really good suggestions. A few quotes from our parents:-
“The fact that all staff go "the extra mile"”
“The staff – well they feel like an extended family!
“The outdoor learning opportunities are great”
“Happy learning place for all children”
“Everyone involved in Sherwood Park is fully committed to pupil wellbeing“
“Such a professional school”
"We like the varied curriculum and the emphasis on independence skills"
Reminder - you said and we did
- Updated website and made it easier to navigate
- Parents workshops on behaviour, looking after yourself (pampering) eye-gaze & transition have all taken place
- English conversation sessions for mums
- PowerPoint presentations of each pupil’s Learning Journey available for parents to take home following the Annual Review
- Work and photographs going home to parents to show what pupils were doing in class
Planned more social events for us all to enjoy – Dinner and Drag, Line Dancing Evening, Quiz Nights and a Disco. Our Summer Fair we said was the best ever.
Click the link below to see the data we have collected.